Omg, today was SO tiring! Firstly, I had to wake up at 7:00 to go to church for a football thingy but of course, as usual, I turned off the alarm, went back to sleep and was late. Anyways, the street soccer place was at St. Wilfrid's or something. There were so few girls and I felt so naff - again - cos I hardly knew anyone there. I had KFC for lunch with Jasmine, Rachel and Shermaine. We went downtown to kill some time afer that until about 3:20 when we decided to take the MRT to Marina Bay so that we wouldn't be too late for the games.
We actually played captain's ball and it was really fun. :D Except, of course, when I accidentally scratched my own face. I now have a 2 inch long red mark right next to my left eye. :( So pityful right? Between that and the fireworks, The 5 of us - Jasmine, Rachel, Shermaine, Zarra & I - were basically dossing and talking about dirty stuff. ;)
I just got home and took a refreshing shower. :D I took about 1 and a half hours to get home because the whole group walked to the MRT station AND I got on the wrong train. Sigh... At least I'm home now...
12:34 AM